Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Chief of Staff Interview

Chief of Staff
Merrimack, NH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – 6 in-person interviews and 2 telephone interviews (with H.R.) spanned 9 months, with 4 months of silence before the final interview. Very unfocused processed. The main responsibilities of the position were not included in the Job Description.

Interview Question – Is it possible that on your first day with the company, you will report to a new manager that you have not met. Is that OK?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told that "Fidelity always leads with its best offer. There is no negotiation". Then I made a counter-offer. Fidelity closed the gap between their initial offer and my counter by 65%. We agreed on that.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!