Fidelity Investments

Very Easy Interview

College Associate OSG Interview

College Associate OSG
Westlake, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview was online and featured 2 video recordings, 1 multiple choice, and 1 open ended question. I thought I bombed the video responses but they contacted me the week after.
I had an interview with 2 managers from two different departments, both lasted about 30 minutes.
My last interview was with one of the previous managers I interviewed with and their manager which lasted under 30 minutes.

Interview Question – When was a time you made a mistake at work and what did you learn from it   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments College Associate OSG interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.