Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (135)
- Financial Services Representative (55)
- Customer Service Representative (31)
- Software Engineer/Developer (22)
- Analyst (21)
- Intern (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Systems Analyst (8)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (8)
- Associate (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Financial Advisor (6)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Manager (5)
- Vice President (5)
- IT Project Manager (4)
- Financial Associate (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Customer Service Associate I (4)
- Director (4)
- IT Director (4)
Corporate Finance Intern Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in February 2014.
First interview was about 30 mins, all behavioral, and conducted on campus. Received a call a few days later for on site interviews. Second round was two separate interviews conducted in a room with 12 others applying for the same internship. Never received any communication after that.
- No questions throughout the process were non behavioral, so no question was particularly difficult. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
Corporate Finance Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA).
Did OCR - first round was with one manager who asked me basic questions about why you want the position, why finance, etc.
Interviewed over Skype for first round and by phone call for second round. Overall a good experience. Found out about if I received an offer the following Friday and accepted the following Monday.
- Define corporate finance. 1 Answer
Corporate Finance Intern InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.
For the first round interview process I had two thirty minute interviews, and in the second round I also had two thirty minute interviews both were on location
- Mainly behavioral based questions, no technical questions Answer Question