Fidelity Investments

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2014.

Interview Details – First interview was about 30 mins, all behavioral, and conducted on campus. Received a call a few days later for on site interviews. Second round was two separate interviews conducted in a room with 12 others applying for the same internship. Never received any communication after that.

Interview Question – No questions throughout the process were non behavioral, so no question was particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Did OCR - first round was with one manager who asked me basic questions about why you want the position, why finance, etc.

Interviewed over Skype for first round and by phone call for second round. Overall a good experience. Found out about if I received an offer the following Friday and accepted the following Monday.

Interview Question – Define corporate finance.   View Answer

Corporate Finance Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – For the first round interview process I had two thirty minute interviews, and in the second round I also had two thirty minute interviews both were on location

Interview Question – Mainly behavioral based questions, no technical questions   Answer Question

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!