Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Customer Service Associate I
Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2010.

Interview Details – They do a background check, phone interview, and you physical interview allows for a site introduction and interview with three managers. They have security and you have to sign in with them and get a visitor badge. Oh and the facility is out in the middle of nowhere.

Interview Question – Ask what a typical day is like for a customer associate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Customer Service Associate I

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2007.

Interview Details – I was called to interview for the position by phone. They mentioned it was temporary and I took some computer tests and typing test. I was interviewed by one lady. The lady was nice and polite and said she would call me if I was picked. I got a call 2 days later and asked to come early on such a day dressed nice and conservative. The building is in a nature atmosphere hidden in a large wooded area. You would not know it was there. The place is very nice. The building is huge and the parking lot is huge. You get exercise going to your place of work every morning. The people are nice but very picky about punctuality and dress code. You need to log on your computer at the exact time they say, they mean exact time! Everything is timed but you get used to it. Everything is graded and everything is checked on.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you thought was wrong with you.   View Answer
  • Do you like to let steam out after a difficult phone call.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation you either accept the employment as offered or you do not get the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments Customer Service Associate I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.