Fidelity Investments

Updated Jul 14, 2014

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Associate I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2014.

Two phone interviews. One short one to get information and another hour long one that went over typical interview questions. Straight forward and not a lot of pressure. Asked questions about experience and how you handle workplace situations. Don't need a total understanding of investing. More focused on communication skills and how you deal with people. Then hour long face to face interview. Group of 10 that gets a powerpoint presentation then break into one on one or one on two interview. Similar questions as in phone interview but more situational to dealing with clients and team members.

Interview Questions
  • Ask what you would do if someone called who was upset about a previous experience trying to get a hardship loan and was denied of had a negative experience in general.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2010.

They do a background check, phone interview, and you physical interview allows for a site introduction and interview with three managers. They have security and you have to sign in with them and get a visitor badge. Oh and the facility is out in the middle of nowhere.

Interview Questions
    • Ask what a typical day is like for a customer associate?   Answer Question
    No negotiation allowed.

Customer Service Associate I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2007.

I was called to interview for the position by phone. They mentioned it was temporary and I took some computer tests and typing test. I was interviewed by one lady. The lady was nice and polite and said she would call me if I was picked. I got a call 2 days later and asked to come early on such a day dressed nice and conservative. The building is in a nature atmosphere hidden in a large wooded area. You would not know it was there. The place is very nice. The building is huge and the parking lot is huge. You get exercise going to your place of work every morning. The people are nice but very picky about punctuality and dress code. You need to log on your computer at the exact time they say, they mean exact time! Everything is timed but you get used to it. Everything is graded and everything is checked on.

Interview Questions
    • What was one thing you thought was wrong with you.   View Answer
    • Do you like to let steam out after a difficult phone call.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation you either accept the employment as offered or you do not get the position.