Fidelity Investments
3.4 of 5 1,567 reviews
www.fidelity.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Fidelity Investments Defined Contributions Representative II Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 17, 2014

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Defined Contributions Representative II Interview

Westlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Two interviews. The first was with HR. Must submit a credit screening. The second was with managers on the floor where you will be working. Standard interview questions "give me an example of..."

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, just know how to standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Defined Contributions Representative II Interview

Albuquerque, NM

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who found my profile on LinkedIn. I replied back and we set up the initial interview on the phone for the next day. I told her I was working and asked if she could set up the interview around my work schedule. She was able to set up a phone interview with a hiring manager for 2 days later. I did a phone interview. The next day the recruiter called to say they wanted to hire me and that I needed to clarify some things on my application. She told me she would be setting up an appointment for my telephone offer. The whole process was easy for me.

Interview Question – Tell us about how you have handled a difficult client.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments Defined Contributions Representative II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.