Fidelity Investments Defined Contributions Representative II Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Two interviews. The first was with HR. Must submit a credit screening. The second was with managers on the floor where you will be working. Standard interview questions "give me an example of..."

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult, just know how to standard interview questions.   Answer Question
none

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Defined Contribution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2014.

I went through 2 phone interviews and one in-person interview because I was out of state. On the last interview I interviewed with two hiring managers. Last part of the interview they called from a different phone and you had to display your customer service skills to them. Later called offer position.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part of the interview is when the hirig manager leaves the room and call you on the office phone and you have to present your customer service skills to them.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my profile on LinkedIn. I replied back and we set up the initial interview on the phone for the next day. I told her I was working and asked if she could set up the interview around my work schedule. She was able to set up a phone interview with a hiring manager for 2 days later. I did a phone interview. The next day the recruiter called to say they wanted to hire me and that I needed to clarify some things on my application. She told me she would be setting up an appointment for my telephone offer. The whole process was easy for me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about how you have handled a difficult client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2013.

Communication started with phone call to send information to my email address. I was contacted several times bystaffing consultants. had a quick interview initially that seemed more like an introduction, lasted maybe 15 minutes. I was told I would be contacted within a week for a follow up interview. the second and final interview was a 2:1 with two managers. The interview didn't last longer than 30 minutes and I followed up with questions for the last 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were mostly Tell me about a time... or Give me an example of... type of questions   View Answer
    there was not a negotiation phase