Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Equity Trading Intern Interview

Equity Trading Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2013.

Interview Details – Started with an on campus interview where I met with three different people. Next, they brought us down for a super day in Boston. In this second round I had 4 different interviews then they provided us with lunch. After lunch, there were three more interviews with more senior people. Overall, all the interviewers were very nice and professional. Mostly the questions just walked through my résumé and past experiences.

Interview Question – Very interested in making sure you have an understanding of and interest in the markets.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments Equity Trading Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.