Fidelity Investments Finance Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2010.

Interview was not that engaging and the people did not seem to have a strong sense of what the company culture was.

Interview Questions
  • What is corporate finance?   View Answer
  • Tell me a time when you let a team down and how would you have done things differently, if you were given another chance.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Finance Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2010.

Had two separate interviews, about 2 weeks apart. The first was an interview with 2 employees. Typical questions: walk us through your resume, tell me about a time when..., tell us about your short and long term goals. One question that wasn't typical: "Which financial statement do you think is the most important and why?" Second interview day consisted of 4-5, 1:1: interviews each lasting about an hour. Similar questions to first interview with more focus on "Why should we hire you" and "Why do you want this job, specifically?"

Interview Questions

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!