Fidelity Investments Fund Accounting Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Merrimack, NH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

I was called by a Fidelity recruiting staff member a few weeks after sending in my resume and was asked if I was still interested in the job along with salary requirements. He also gave me basic information about the job and said I would be sent an email for an interview soon. The interview itself was not bad at all. 2 interviews. About 30 minutes each. One with a manager in the department and then the manager of the fund accounting department. Was asked to talk about team projects in school and work. Also was asked about my past employment and the details of my previous experiences in work related projects and about work in general. Overall the interview process was one of the easier interviews I've experienced.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project in school that required teamwork and analytical thinking.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2012.

I applied to the job online, was emailed an invitation to have a phone interview. After the phone interview I had a face to face with three managers of 30 minutes each. Overall the interviews were pretty laid back, the managers were easy to talk to, not intimidating and didnt ask any off the wall questions. Most questions were job related, however, one of the manager's interviews were mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    Salary was set, and stated before the phone interview took place. As for the face to face interviews, its all just a matter of preparation and showing a real desire for the job itself and knowledge about the company, you should definately know the values of Fidelity. Be sure and have detailed explanations of time management, organization skills and team work.

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2011.

i attended the career fair and talked to some people who work in fidelity. and i received an email that informed me that i got a telephone interview. the interviewer is a lady. she asked me to introduced myself first . after that, the first question is i am looking for an internship or full time job. after i told her the position, fund accounting analyst, that i applied, she said she is taking charge for recruiting interns so she doesn't want to waste my time. i told her that i also interested in internship but i cannot find any information about internship on their website. then she said because the project of recruiting interns is still not mature, they haven't post it yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2011.

First, I was emailed to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and it was with an HR representative. I assumed the phone interview would be mostly her telling me about the position and seeing if I was a fit, but she asked me what I thought the job was and what I thought I would be doing. She wanted to make sure I knew the position, especially because I was referred by an employee. After the phone interview, I was emailed a date/time to meet at their office to interview with three managers, each 30 minutes. These were relatively laid back and I was not asked any off the wall/crazy questions.

Interview Questions
    The first question I was asked during the phone interview was if I was ok with the salary and when I asked if it was negotiatible, she said no.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Valley City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2010.

I got a email from HR requesting a phone interview. Talked with the HR representative for about 30 minutes. She then emailed me back to come interview with the managers. I interviewed with 3 managers 30 min each. It wasn't too bad. All managers were friendly and not so intimidating. Talked a little about my self and they asked me questions like why they should hire me. A few technical questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Most of the interview they were talking about the job itself.

Fund Accounting Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2011.

The have a very organized process. A phone interview first and then 1:1 interview with three different managers in the workplace. You should genuinely have an interest in Fidelity and know the position for which you are applying. Know their values and ask questions.

The hiring process is mainly electronic except for fingerprints and drug screen, so it's very convenient if you're making a transition.

Interview Questions
    The salary was stated before continuing through with the phone interview.

Fund Accounting Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2010.

Internal job posting for position with company but different business unit in diff. part of country.

Pay cut by $12k

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!