Fidelity Investments IT Audit Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2011.

The first step was to submit my resume through my school's career center. A few days later, I received an email to interview them on campus. The first interview consisted of two separate 1:1 sessions. Both sessions were mostly about my resume with some questions such as why fidelity, why this position, why did you choose your university, etc.
The second round (and final round) was a four hour long session. We had to meet at Fidelity's main office in Boston and then proceeded to have SEVEN 1:1 interviews in a row. Each session was approximately 30 minutes long. They asked the same questions over and over so the entire process was quite tiring. Again, 95% of their questions were resume based.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!