Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Audit Analyst Interview

IT Audit Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2011.

Interview Details – The first step was to submit my resume through my school's career center. A few days later, I received an email to interview them on campus. The first interview consisted of two separate 1:1 sessions. Both sessions were mostly about my resume with some questions such as why fidelity, why this position, why did you choose your university, etc.
The second round (and final round) was a four hour long session. We had to meet at Fidelity's main office in Boston and then proceeded to have SEVEN 1:1 interviews in a row. Each session was approximately 30 minutes long. They asked the same questions over and over so the entire process was quite tiring. Again, 95% of their questions were resume based.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work as an IT Audit Analyst?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments IT Audit Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.