Fidelity Investments

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by one of the corporate recruiters for an initial screening. The recruiter had a good understanding of the job and clearly conveyed the hiring managers expectations. This interview lasted about 30 minutes.

The hiring manager interview lasted about 60 minutes. He was very cordial and open about his expectations and requirements.

Interview Question – Describe your background as it relates to this position.   Answer Question

Westlake, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2011.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interview was conducted. First round was teleponics followed by two round of group interview.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult project you worked on.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't see any opportunity to negotiate because they pay based on your current salary an they verify it.

IT Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone interview with a VP. The second was a round of interviews with 4 persons each about an hour. The third round was also with 4 persons, each an hour.

Interview Question – What will be plan of implementation after you come aboard?   Answer Question

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!