Fidelity Investments IT Director Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Cary, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen then a series of interviews (8) across various groups in IT department. Met with hiring manager and several of his peers. Also interviewed with members of the team. Had to take an interview with senior leader late at night based on his schedule. Overall process was OK.

Interview Questions

• High level technical. Mostly behavioral. Tell me a time when......   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to negotiate to get less than current employer was paying. They really use the bonus against you in hiring process.

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by one of the corporate recruiters for an initial screening. The recruiter had a good understanding of the job and clearly conveyed the hiring managers expectations. This interview lasted about 30 minutes. The hiring manager interview lasted about 60 minutes. He was very cordial and open about his expectations and requirements.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background as it relates to this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Three rounds of interview was conducted. First round was teleponics followed by two round of group interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult project you worked on.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't see any opportunity to negotiate because they pay based on your current salary an they verify it.

IT Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2012.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a VP. The second was a round of interviews with 4 persons each about an hour. The third round was also with 4 persons, each an hour.

Interview Questions

• What will be plan of implementation after you come aboard?   Answer Question