Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (155)
- Financial Services Representative (63)
- Customer Service Representative (36)
- Software Engineer/Developer (31)
- Analyst (21)
- Senior Software Engineer (17)
- Intern (16)
- Systems Analyst (12)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Financial Analyst (10)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (9)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Associate (8)
- Financial Advisor (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (7)
- Financial Associate (7)
- Project Manager (6)
- Associate Software Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Customer Service Associate I (6)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Vice President (5)
- Manager (5)
- Software Developer (5)
- Investment Consultant (4)
- IT Project Manager (4)
IT Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Cary, NC) in September 2012.
Initial phone screen then a series of interviews (8) across various groups in IT department. Met with hiring manager and several of his peers. Also interviewed with members of the team. Had to take an interview with senior leader late at night based on his schedule. Overall process was OK.
- High level technical. Mostly behavioral. Tell me a time when...... Answer Question
I had to negotiate to get less than current employer was paying. They really use the bonus against you in hiring process.
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
IT Director InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in March 2012.
I was first contacted by one of the corporate recruiters for an initial screening. The recruiter had a good understanding of the job and clearly conveyed the hiring managers expectations. This interview lasted about 30 minutes. The hiring manager interview lasted about 60 minutes. He was very cordial and open about his expectations and requirements.
- Describe your background as it relates to this position. Answer Question
IT Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in November 2011.
Three rounds of interview was conducted. First round was teleponics followed by two round of group interview.
- What was the most difficult project you worked on. 1 Answer
I didn't see any opportunity to negotiate because they pay based on your current salary an they verify it.
IT Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2012.
The first interview was a phone interview with a VP. The second was a round of interviews with 4 persons each about an hour. The third round was also with 4 persons, each an hour.
- What will be plan of implementation after you come aboard? Answer Question