Fidelity Investments

Updated Jan 29, 2015
Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.9

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Very professional and great communication. Quick interviews all handle within 2 hours.

Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Aptitude, English Test and 2 rounds of F_F interviews

Interview Questions
    Its a very good Platform for Commerce Background People. If you are from a Commerce Background and looking for a Relaxable life join this Org. But pls do not except more hikes.

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Several interviews on site and over the phone- Initial screening interview by HR after application was submitted online.

Executive Secretary Interview

Veritude found my resume via Monster and did an initial phone interview screening. After almost a month, they scheduled me for a panel interview of 4. But in reality there were 5 of them an the interview lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a process which you started and ended and it has not been established yet.   Answer Question

Financial Representative Interview

I was first interviewed at my school campus. The recruiter was nice and we talked often about the position and what it entailed. I then had a face to face interview at fidelity and they took me and a group of other people around the office for a tour. They were nice and so were the 2 managers that interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer behavioral questions and research the industry well.   Answer Question

Institutional Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I had three interviews the first was behavioral with an managing director, second was more technical business questions about the mutual fund industry, and the third was conversation with the head of institutional sales.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you faced adversity and how you learned from such an experience   View Answer

Continuous Improvement Leader Interview

The internal talent acquisition person called me on a Friday in a panic asking if I could fly from the west coast to the east coast on Monday for interviews on Tuesday. I had a conflict, but I made an adjustment and made it work. I flew out Monday and they flew me into Boston Logan airport which required an hour of driving on my part after flying for over 5 hours. My interview was scheduled to start late morning. I was picked up on time from the lobby by the hiring manager, and my schedule showed that I would be interviewed by him and three others. The first person, the hiring manager's boss, said she just got back from vacation, and was too busy to see me for a 30 minute interview. I suggested we might do a phone call later in the week. One of the others said he just landed off a flight from their Texas office, and couldn't find my resume that had his notes on it so asked me to remind him about me using up too much of my 30 minutes with him. Another person said, "I thought I was supposed to interview someone today, I guess that's you. It's not on my calendar, but that's ok, why don't you remind me of who you are." Again, waste of 30 minutes. The hiring manager spent a good amount of time with me. Three out of four people weren't even ready to interview me after I turned on a dime to get there and flew across the country to meet with them. How rude and what a waste of time. Then I get a call from the talent acquisition person they've decided not to go forward with me and that she had feedback for me if I'd like it. I told her I would like it, but she never called me back.

Interview Questions
    • It was totally unexpected that they would ask me to remind them of who I was after I expected them to have at least been prepared on their end to interview me.   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Intern Interview

stated with a phone interview. was mostly behavioral / personal questions, but asked some questions about different kinds of companies i'd be interested in investing in right now.

in-person superday with 6 30-minute interviews. some behavioral questions, some brain teasers, some psuedo-case studies -- a mix of everything. no stick pitches though.

Interview Questions
    • We get thousands of applications for an incredibly small number of positions. Why should I care about you?   Answer Question

Actuarial Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

I met with Fidelity during college recruiting on my campus. The first interview was pleasant; we talked about my resume and my background. The next step was a follow-up phone call with a hiring manager for the Benefits department. It was awful. She was so disinterested that it was hard for me to show my enthusiasm, which is already difficult to do over the phone anyway. I received my rejection e-mail within a few days. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised in the least.

Financial Representative Interview

Had and interview and then it was 3 months before I heard from the company and received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you've worked with difficult clients and how did you handle that.   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate to match prior experience