Fidelity Investments

563 candidate interviews

Continuous Improvement Leader Interview

Continuous Improvement Leader

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – The internal talent acquisition person called me on a Friday in a panic asking if I could fly from the west coast to the east coast on Monday for interviews on Tuesday. I had a conflict, but I made an adjustment and made it work. I flew out Monday and they flew me into Boston Logan airport which required an hour of driving on my part after flying for over 5 hours. My interview was scheduled to start late morning. I was picked up on time from the lobby by the hiring manager, and my schedule showed that I would be interviewed by him and three others. The first person, the hiring manager's boss, said she just got back from vacation, and was too busy to see me for a 30 minute interview. I suggested we might do a phone call later in the week. One of the others said he just landed off a flight from their Texas office, and couldn't find my resume that had his notes on it so asked me to remind him about me using up too much of my 30 minutes with him. Another person said, "I thought I was supposed to interview someone today, I guess that's you. It's not on my calendar, but that's ok, why don't you remind me of who you are." Again, waste of 30 minutes. The hiring manager spent a good amount of time with me. Three out of four people weren't even ready to interview me after I turned on a dime to get there and flew across the country to meet with them. How rude and what a waste of time. Then I get a call from the talent acquisition person they've decided not to go forward with me and that she had feedback for me if I'd like it. I told her I would like it, but she never called me back.

Interview Question – It was totally unexpected that they would ask me to remind them of who I was after I expected them to have at least been prepared on their end to interview me.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Aptitude, English Test and 2 rounds of F_F interviews

Interview Question – Why do you want to Join US?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Its a very good Platform for Commerce Background People. If you are from a Commerce Background and looking for a Relaxable life join this Org. But pls do not except more hikes.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – One round of technical interview and one Hr round for negotiation. Easy to crack. Technical interview will be more on basics and your hand son experience in last company. Be sure to be confident in the interview. They like confident people to have on board.

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – Great interview process. Need to analyse a stock given by the interview committee. You get about 4-6 hrs to prepare your analysis. You then quized on it. The focus is not on the success of your call but on the thought process, the 'why' you think its a good buy or sell.

Interview Question – All questions were in line with the stock that was analyzed. Need to be abreast with current affairs in later interviews.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Phone interview first and was hired without having to do an in person interview.

Interview Question – They used typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Interview lasted about 3 hours and I interviewed with 3 different managers. There were some technical questions, but majority were based on my current experience. Interview wasn't too bad it was just long.

Interview Question – If you prepare well for interview's especially for positions at Fidelity it should go well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary wasn't negotiated

Interview Details – Case interview by 3 people

Interview Question – Regular questions on cases   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Initial interview was on campus. Final round interview was in office. Final round was a series of interviews with associates and portfolio managers. Each interviewer had a different style of interviewing, but it was a mixture of fit and ethnical questions.

Interview Question – Various economic concepts   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – Relatively simple first interview, very relaxed. Asked typical questions, like why do you want to work for our company? Where specifically would you like to work? What are your career goals? How do you think this internship would help you reach those goals?
The woman I spoke to was very cordial and seemed to really want to help me see where I might fit in rather than grill me.

Interview Question – What are you looking to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Went smoothly, other than the initial wait from HR

Interview Question – What is your worst skill and why?   Answer Question

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!