Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Marketing Interview

Vice President Marketing
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2014.

Interview Details – Very difficult, ans almost arrogant

Interview Question – What makes you so talented..   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Intern Interview

Systems Analyst Intern

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – Two phone interviews due to distance. First with HR and Muiltple second round interviews with managers of different project group

Interview Question – what can you bring to the project group?   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Interview

Interview Question – None. All questions about yourself and how would fit in current role.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Visual Designer Interview

Visual Designer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – This was an intense interview with 3 different folks from the UX design team. But they were all very nice and it went well for me. Each person was from a different department/line of business. I looked everyone up on Linked in to learn more about them and their role.

Interview Question – Probably what is more important form or function?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I worked with a headhunter so I asked for more and they accepted

Investments Representative Interview

Investments Representative

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – I was already in the branch, I was simply pormoted.

Financial Representative Interview

Financial Representative
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, got phone interview, got onsite interview, got offer 2 days later. Interview was conducted by middle management who seemed really important at the time, but I now make more than both of them and know more about finance than both of them after 3 years, so don't be intimidated.

Interview Question – Straight forward interview, no tricks.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable. Starting salary is $35k unless you have experience, but don't let that deter you because by year two I cleared $55k and year 3 I hit $70k. Lots of OT and bonuses. Bonuses are driven by customer surveys, not any type of commissions or sales tactics so they are pretty reliable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Morrisville, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2013.

Interview Details – You are first contacted by a recruiter from Veritude. They are very personable. They prepare you for the 2 hour interview process. Fidelity presents you with a Powerpoint demo about the company in a board room with about 6-10 other candidates. You are then taken one by one into a smaller room with 2 members of management for a 45 minute interview.

Reason for Declining – The offered schedule was 12pm to 830pm EST

Health & Insurance Associate Interview

Health & Insurance Associate
Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2010.

Interview Details – You must apply online, they will call you in for an interview, there will be no testing just a behavioral interview. You might have two people interview you, they will ask how do you handle xyz customer, tell us a time when you had tohandle an irate customer... those types of questions. Everyone is really nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate some PTO

Financial Representative Interview

Financial Representative
Westlake, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2014.

Interview Details – First you get a phone call stating basic job description and pay then you get another phone call where they do a screening on you. if you pass that you get a phone interview for about an hour where they ask alot of behavioral based questions. if you pass this then they invite you for a face to face interview. this interview consists of a 30 minute powerpoint presentation of the company and the career opportunities within it, then you get a tour of the facility with 2 of the current financial representatives. they then call your name out and you go with 2 managers where they interview you. the questions asked in this were pretty much exactly the same as the ones asked in phone interview. the key to do well here is answer with detailed specific examples and explain thoroughly without answering around the question. after this interview you have to take a critical thinking test for about 30 mins- an hour (you get as much time as you need). I got a call 3 days later with a job offer. the overall process was great, my recruiter was more my advocate and answered all my questions thoroughly and guided me through the process.

Interview Question – just the usual behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and one in person. Process is rather speedy and they do back in touch with you which is great. They will discuss change, team work, technical abilities and feedback.

Negotiation Details – We did not