Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (135)
- Financial Services Representative (55)
- Customer Service Representative (31)
- Software Engineer/Developer (22)
- Analyst (21)
- Intern (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Systems Analyst (8)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (8)
- Associate (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Financial Advisor (6)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Manager (5)
- Vice President (5)
- IT Project Manager (4)
- Financial Associate (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Customer Service Associate I (4)
- Director (4)
- IT Director (4)
Investment Consultant Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2007.
The first interview was a typical phone screen from HR rep. The second was with 2 managers wich asked a series of situational questions seeking answers of specific situations where certain skills were used and successful results were achieved. The 3rd was with the hiring manager which was a meet and greet and he offered me the position.
- what are your expectations for the market for the next year and what factors will contribute to that performance and why? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
Investment Consultant InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.
After applying online and passing the online numerical and verbal test, I was invited for a telephone interview. The interviewer was very friendly and approachable. I was asked questions from my CV, my academic choices, work experiences. Why Fidelity? Why Investments?
- Why Investments Answer Question
Investment Consultant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2011.
First had a phone interview that led to a group interview. Firm called back within a few days and extended an offer. Offer included a sign on bonus and first two months of increased compensation.