Fidelity Investments Investment Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Investment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2007.

Interview

The first interview was a typical phone screen from HR rep. The second was with 2 managers wich asked a series of situational questions seeking answers of specific situations where certain skills were used and successful results were achieved. The 3rd was with the hiring manager which was a meet and greet and he offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• what are your expectations for the market for the next year and what factors will contribute to that performance and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

After applying online and passing the online numerical and verbal test, I was invited for a telephone interview. The interviewer was very friendly and approachable. I was asked questions from my CV, my academic choices, work experiences. Why Fidelity? Why Investments?

Investment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2011.

Interview

First had a phone interview that led to a group interview. Firm called back within a few days and extended an offer. Offer included a sign on bonus and first two months of increased compensation.