Fidelity Investments Investments Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

2.7

Investments Representative Interview

Interview

I was already in the branch, I was simply pormoted.

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Investments Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Reston, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

First of all, it helps to have connections inside the firm, a referral from an internal employee always helps!

I first had to speak to a corporate recruiter, who just made sure I had a pulse and understood the role I was applying for. I am sure she would have screened me harder if I wasn't referred by an existing employee.

I met with the branch manager face to face for about 2 hours, we talked about my experience, the role I was applying for, and how my past experience would help me be successful. We went through a few role plays of sales interactions.

I met several of the existing employees in the branch, they gave me some insight into the day to day environment and what their roles were.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offers are what they are for a base salary. It is sales, so if you want more money, then come in and sell something!

Investment Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I had two phone interviews then I was invited for a 3rd one at their Westlake, TX location. We first took a tour of the facility which was beautiful. We them had a presentation from a high ranked employee about the company and the different opportunities. It was followed by and interview with 2 interviewer then a test.

Interview Questions

• what is the best quality you are looking for in a manager?   Answer Question

Investments Representative Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Submit Resume, phone interview, in person interview, recieve offer from Benefits.

Negotiation