Fidelity Investments

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – I was already in the branch, I was simply pormoted.

Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2011.

Interview Details – First of all, it helps to have connections inside the firm, a referral from an internal employee always helps!

I first had to speak to a corporate recruiter, who just made sure I had a pulse and understood the role I was applying for. I am sure she would have screened me harder if I wasn't referred by an existing employee.

I met with the branch manager face to face for about 2 hours, we talked about my experience, the role I was applying for, and how my past experience would help me be successful. We went through a few role plays of sales interactions.

I met several of the existing employees in the branch, they gave me some insight into the day to day environment and what their roles were.

Interview Question – Role playing is always a pain.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, the offers are what they are for a base salary. It is sales, so if you want more money, then come in and sell something!

Jacksonville, FL

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2010.

Interview Details – Submit Resume, phone interview, in person interview, recieve offer from Benefits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!