Fidelity Investments

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details – Applied through on-campus career fair. Got called for an interview right away.

Interview Question – Had three interviews lasting 30 minutes each. Focussed only on behavioral questions and previous experiences.   Answer Question

Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applies online, several days later, got an email from a lady at HR asking me to setup an phone interview. The phone interview consisted of both behavioral and technical questions. Some of the technical questions were off the wall. I got an email later that day asking to come to Durham with a 1 on 1 with three different people. I accepted and got to the place. I had an interview with the director, and two managers. One person was for leadership, the other behavior, and the last technical. 30min each person. After the interview, your done and was contacted less than a week later by HR letting me know if I got the job or not. There is no reimbursement for travel as a warning..

Interview Questions

LEAP Program

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. Consisted of a phone interview, a "prep" conversation before interview, and onsite interview consisting of 3 1-on-1 interviews and an aptitude test. Had to travel to New Hampshire for interview which consisted of an hour fifteen logical test and 3 half hour interviews.

Interview Question – Ask about your programming languages and what you are strongest in, basic knowledge of the common coding languages, aptitude test will speak for your logical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate - pretty good annual salary base. They do not reimburse for hotel stays however the gas mileage allows for breaking even on incurred expenses. Overall, very friendly interviews.

LEAP Program

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen and then an onsite interview with 3 members. 30min for technical questions and 1hr for behavioural questions.

Interview Question – You have 8 balls, one being slightly heavier than the rest. You have a balance and you can only use it twice, how do you single it out?   View Answers (3)

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!