Fidelity Investments LEAP Program Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014

3.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2014.

2 week total. Applied online from their website. One initial phone interview for 30 minutes. Within a week I was invited to do 3 more 45 minutes interviews via video-conference call. 2 behavioral interviews and 1 technical interview covering SQL and database structures.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the differences between Object Oriented Programming and other programming?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

LEAP Program Interview

Applied through on-campus career fair. Got called for an interview right away.

Interview Questions
    • Had three interviews lasting 30 minutes each. Focussed only on behavioral questions and previous experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2011.

I applies online, several days later, got an email from a lady at HR asking me to setup an phone interview. The phone interview consisted of both behavioral and technical questions. Some of the technical questions were off the wall. I got an email later that day asking to come to Durham with a 1 on 1 with three different people. I accepted and got to the place. I had an interview with the director, and two managers. One person was for leadership, the other behavior, and the last technical. 30min each person. After the interview, your done and was contacted less than a week later by HR letting me know if I got the job or not. There is no reimbursement for travel as a warning..

LEAP Program Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

Applied online. Consisted of a phone interview, a "prep" conversation before interview, and onsite interview consisting of 3 1-on-1 interviews and an aptitude test. Had to travel to New Hampshire for interview which consisted of an hour fifteen logical test and 3 half hour interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Ask about your programming languages and what you are strongest in, basic knowledge of the common coding languages, aptitude test will speak for your logical skills.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate - pretty good annual salary base. They do not reimburse for hotel stays however the gas mileage allows for breaking even on incurred expenses. Overall, very friendly interviews.

LEAP Program Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2011.

Phone screen and then an onsite interview with 3 members. 30min for technical questions and 1hr for behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
    • You have 8 balls, one being slightly heavier than the rest. You have a balance and you can only use it twice, how do you single it out?   View Answers (3)