Fidelity Investments Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person. Process is rather speedy and they do back in touch with you which is great. They will discuss change, team work, technical abilities and feedback.

Negotiation

We did not

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Very long with no feedback

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Covington, KY) in September 2009.

Interview

The actual application process is very easy, you just go online and apply for a job. If they accept your resume, then someone from staffing calls you to see if you are qualfied to go on to the next round. If you make it then you go in and meet with HR Staffing and then off to the interview process. Well let me just say "Poking out my eyes with a hot poker, would have been less painful" You interview 1:1 with 5 or 6 different people and each takes 30 to 45 minutes and every single person asks you the same darn questions. Tell me about yourself, why did you leave your last job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your responsibilites were at your last job? (5 times)   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current job? (5 times)   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here? (5 times)   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

It was insourcing from a contract position so not much difficult. There were three rounds of interviews with HR Head and the Country Head.

Negotiation

Did not have ask any specific target. They offered and I asked for a certain increase which they accepted.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

Interview

Joint interviewer (2 interviewers). Be concise, accurate, and provide examples for the competencies you claim to have. Follow up w/ perspective on the characteristics that would describe a successful individual holding the position you are applying for. Be ready for a priority scenario to test how you would react to a multi-task situation. Have documented projects/initiatives/leadership examples with you as well as enough resumes for yourself and our interviewers so you can go over it with ease.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question