Fidelity Investments Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 10, 2014
5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Two phone interviews and one in person. Process is rather speedy and they do back in touch with you which is great. They will discuss change, team work, technical abilities and feedback.

We did not

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2012.

Very long with no feedback

Anonymous Employee  in  Covington, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2009.

The actual application process is very easy, you just go online and apply for a job. If they accept your resume, then someone from staffing calls you to see if you are qualfied to go on to the next round. If you make it then you go in and meet with HR Staffing and then off to the interview process.
    Well let me just say "Poking out my eyes with a hot poker, would have been less painful"
    You interview 1:1 with 5 or 6 different people and each takes 30 to 45 minutes and every single person asks you the same darn questions. Tell me about yourself, why did you leave your last job, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what your responsibilites were at your last job? (5 times)   View Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current job? (5 times)   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work here? (5 times)   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2010.

It was insourcing from a contract position so not much difficult. There were three rounds of interviews with HR Head and the Country Head.

Did not have ask any specific target. They offered and I asked for a certain increase which they accepted.

Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

Joint interviewer (2 interviewers). Be concise, accurate, and provide examples for the competencies you claim to have. Follow up w/ perspective on the characteristics that would describe a successful individual holding the position you are applying for. Be ready for a priority scenario to test how you would react to a multi-task situation. Have documented projects/initiatives/leadership examples with you as well as enough resumes for yourself and our interviewers so you can go over it with ease.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!