Fidelity Investments

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and one in person. Process is rather speedy and they do back in touch with you which is great. They will discuss change, team work, technical abilities and feedback.

Negotiation Details – We did not

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2012.

Interview Details – Very long with no feedback

Interview Question – how will u approach learning systems in new role?   Answer Question

Covington, KY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2009.

Interview Details – The actual application process is very easy, you just go online and apply for a job. If they accept your resume, then someone from staffing calls you to see if you are qualfied to go on to the next round. If you make it then you go in and meet with HR Staffing and then off to the interview process.
Well let me just say "Poking out my eyes with a hot poker, would have been less painful"
You interview 1:1 with 5 or 6 different people and each takes 30 to 45 minutes and every single person asks you the same darn questions. Tell me about yourself, why did you leave your last job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your responsibilites were at your last job? (5 times)   View Answer
  • Why do you want to leave your current job? (5 times)   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work here? (5 times)   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was insourcing from a contract position so not much difficult. There were three rounds of interviews with HR Head and the Country Head.

Negotiation Details – Did not have ask any specific target. They offered and I asked for a certain increase which they accepted.

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

Interview Details – Joint interviewer (2 interviewers). Be concise, accurate, and provide examples for the competencies you claim to have. Follow up w/ perspective on the characteristics that would describe a successful individual holding the position you are applying for. Be ready for a priority scenario to test how you would react to a multi-task situation. Have documented projects/initiatives/leadership examples with you as well as enough resumes for yourself and our interviewers so you can go over it with ease.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!