Fidelity Investments

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2011.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews - 1 with HR and 1 with hiring manager.
2 rounds of in-person interviews - met with a total of 8 or 9 people

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Offer was reasonable so I accepted without negotiating.

Westlake, TX

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

Interview Details – Transfering from one dept to another was rather simple. After applying for the position I was interviewed by a panel. Pretty simple process and was offered the job a week after interviewing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase

Very Easy Interview

Operations Analyst
Covington, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2008.

Interview Details – My experience is that the way to get an interview at Fidelity is to know someone that works there, usually be recommended by a manager. The interview process seemed lengthy and time consuming, but during most of my 1:1 interviews, some managers didn't even ask me any questions and others asked irrelevant questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have had a conflict with another emplyee or management and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.