Fidelity Investments Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2008.

Interview

It was a very good interview process. First I was phone screened by a couple of techincal people. After a couple of days, I was called for a face-to-face and interviewed by the hirer (my would-be manager). That was more like a HR interview. Once my would-be manager was satisfied with the outcome, there was a pre-selected panel of technologist who interviewed me asking me the basics of the technology fundamentals to the architectural phases of the techincal career. Once they ALL gave me a thumbs up, the VP and the Director had the One-On-One with me clearing me for the position they were offering me. The last step was the interview with the HR for salary and benefits negotiations.

Interview Questions