Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (147)
- Financial Services Representative (60)
- Customer Service Representative (36)
- Software Engineer/Developer (28)
- Analyst (21)
- Intern (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Systems Analyst (12)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Financial Analyst (10)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (9)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Associate (8)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Financial Advisor (7)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Financial Associate (5)
- Software Developer (5)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Vice President (5)
- Manager (5)
- Research Associate (4)
- Investment Consultant (4)
- IT Project Manager (4)
- Investments Representative (4)
Project Manager Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Smithfield, RI) in May 2014.
Interviewed with 3 people: the hiring manager, her boss and another Director who is a peer of the hiring manager. The position was open when my predecessor took another position. The hiring manager met with me to discuss the role and told me when the job would be posted. Once the job was posted, I met with 3 people including the hiring manager who help me prepare for meeting with her boss and her peer.
- what types of projects have you worked on? Are you familiar with Waterfall and Agile projects? Do you feel you can work with different stakeholders? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in November 2011.
Thirty minute phone screening with hiring manager. Thirty minute 1 on 1 interviews with Hiring Manager, COO and PMO Director Received verbal offer from Recruiter 4 days later & written offer 1 day after that. Started worked 2 weeks after that.
I did not negotiate at all.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.
7 levels of interview
- Based on the Job profile & past subject matter expertise Answer Question
30 % on existing salary
Project Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (New Delhi (India)) in January 2008.
Overall the experience from the HR was very good. They seem to have good process in place in terms of coordinating interviews, personal discussions, background checks. The travel part for outstation candidate, briefing about the company profile, business, role was clear & precise. The expectations setting was done in a professional manner. The salary structure was explained clearly at the time of offer
- The level of details asked for each of the earlier jobs and not just last relevant job Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Because of some personal reasons that came around that time, was not able to relocate