Fidelity Investments

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2014.

You go through a phone interview and an in-person interview. Both are behavioral. The phone interview takes about 45 minutes in total. The human resources department will get back to you shortly after to notify you if you have made it to the next round of in-person interviews. The in-person interview takes about 2.5 hours in total. You take a tour of the facility and go through a PowerPoint presentation about Fidelity. After this you go into an interview with two managers from the department you're applying for. Once again this is a behavioral interview. After the interview human resources will let you know if you have been offered the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • Your boss needs your help on an important matter, you are currently on the phone with a customer, and you are supposed to call another customer back in 15 minutes. All three matters are important, how do you satisfy all three situations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Retirement Solutions Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2014.

Communication started with phone call to send information to my email address. I was contacted several times bystaffing consultants. had a quick interview initially that seemed more like an introduction, lasted maybe 15 minutes. I was told I would be contacted within a week for a follow up interview. the second and final interview was a 2:1 with two managers. The interview didn't last longer than 30 minutes and I followed up with questions for the last 20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2013.

Internal interview, different than external

Internal - no negotiation