Fidelity Investments Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Long and arduous. They will try and evade the compensation issue. Nail them down to a tight range and know what they should be paying. Make sure you let hem know if you will be taking a large pay cut and toot your own horn a lot. If ney feel you are quality you will get the job butbexpect to be lowballed and you better negotiate the salary or you will end your own short lived career . Trust me on this.

Interview Questions
  • Their branch managers are morons so they don't ask challenging questions. They typically pass you around for phone interiews to other branch manager morons so they all take the blame which means nobody will and they can just lame your future failure on you and not them. Good luck with this place. Ou will certainl need it!   View Answer
I was desperate and bored. Should have never accepted this ridiculous low offer. The salary was what my wife used to spend on her annual shoe budget. Superstars like me leave a place like that. Fast. FYI when I left before 2 years I was in top 1% nationally.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!