Fidelity Investments Senior QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

3 Phone interviews, and one office interview. Tell about your experience in the last 5 years............................ Gave brief summary about my previous job, my role and responsibility. The iT development environment and technology used.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your experience in the last 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initial salary offer was much lower than what i needed. And was able to get much closer to what i asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Merrimack, NH).

Interview

The first thing you will notice about trying to get in to Fidelity Investments is that this company operates at snails pace. It took on average 4 months for anyone to contact me after my initial applications for a position that was posted on their web site.\ Next, the incredibly detailed web application process. DO NOT submit your resume with ANY holes in your time line. If you went off the technical path and did something completely unrelated to an IT position, tell them, don't try to blend your working experience or assume that because the experience is unrelated to the position you are applying for you will simply omit this in your time line... They will demand that every month of your career be accounted for.. After the Web forms are filled in and reviewed by security, expect another month or 2 before hearing from anyone. Then expect 3 rounds of interviews each lasting at least 3 hours and each with weeks of delays in between.

Negotiation

Couple of rounds to negotiate pay scale, starting date. Drug tested, big first day orientation - very helpful.