Fidelity Investments

Updated Dec 3, 2014

3.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Gave my resume to a representative at a career fair. Was contacted several weeks later for a phone interview. Very friendly. Simple screening process. No technical questions. No positions were available in my location. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too difficult. Just simple questions about relevant projects on my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Sent my resume to one of the recruiters and eventually got the interview setup. Phone interview was like 3-4 rounds and they called for onsite. The questions were straight forward and after 1 day the recruiter called and said that I was selected. The salary offered was low and they have many restrictions when it comes to GC processing

got another offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2012.

1 phone interview purely technical, 5 1:1 onsite interviews consisted of technical, resume, work experience, and basic hr questions. Got a call in a couple of days and accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2009.

Questions relate to OO concepts, UNIX Shell scripting, regular expressions, design concepts & 1 brain teaser

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

One round of technical interview and one Hr round for negotiation. Easy to crack. Technical interview will be more on basics and your hand son experience in last company. Be sure to be confident in the interview. They like confident people to have on board.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2009.

Interview involves excessive technical and logical answering. Panel of technicains are invloved in evaluating the candidate. There will be 3 rounds of technical interview, one round with HR and one round with seniour managment. First round of thechnical interview involves evaluating the fundamentals where as second and third round evaluates the technical and functional domain knowledge.