Fidelity Investments Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

3.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Gave my resume to a representative at a career fair. Was contacted several weeks later for a phone interview. Very friendly. Simple screening process. No technical questions. No positions were available in my location. Overall a very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Just simple questions about relevant projects on my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Sent my resume to one of the recruiters and eventually got the interview setup. Phone interview was like 3-4 rounds and they called for onsite. The questions were straight forward and after 1 day the recruiter called and said that I was selected. The salary offered was low and they have many restrictions when it comes to GC processing

got another offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Westlake, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview purely technical, 5 1:1 onsite interviews consisted of technical, resume, work experience, and basic hr questions. Got a call in a couple of days and accepted the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Marlborough, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

Questions relate to OO concepts, UNIX Shell scripting, regular expressions, design concepts & 1 brain teaser

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2014.

Interview

It was the campus placement.Around 450 students went through the online test. The number reduced to 40 after the results. My name was there! Two technical interview were there. In the technical interview they asked about software engineering,software life cycle,C++(basics),data structures on C , some simple program in C(create a diamond shape),questions on DBMS like aggregates,normal forms.I was able to clear both the technical rounds.
    Next was the HR. My name was called. HR was cool and she asked me that tell me about you and some simple questions about me. My HR round was only for 5 minutes. Out of 40 who cleared aptitude test they hired 20. 6 as software engineers,6 as quality assistance,and 8 as database infrastructure. I was selected as SE

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

One round of technical interview and one Hr round for negotiation. Easy to crack. Technical interview will be more on basics and your hand son experience in last company. Be sure to be confident in the interview. They like confident people to have on board.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

interactive and nice, the questions were quite easy. it was more interactive and very smooth flow of interview. asked logical puzzles and were very helpful indeed. The panelist were helpful and gave hints when required and was easy to attend the process. It was an awesome overall experience,

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2009.

Interview

Interview involves excessive technical and logical answering. Panel of technicains are invloved in evaluating the candidate. There will be 3 rounds of technical interview, one round with HR and one round with seniour managment. First round of thechnical interview involves evaluating the fundamentals where as second and third round evaluates the technical and functional domain knowledge.