Fidelity Investments Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Great interviews, met with many people

Interview Questions

Wanted to continue exploring other options

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2012.

There were three round. first is written aptitude test second is technical round and third is R round. All round covered in one day.

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2012.

I got a phone call from the hiring manager. The interview went very well. I was provided with information about the position and different aspects of the job.

Advice - Be enthusiastic and excited about the job. They offer great opportunities and the people were great to speak to.

I was hired an intern.

Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

Phone interview with a HR Manager, Then three different interviews with people in the company. Manly behavior interviews, then took a test.

Systems Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2011.

Interviewed for the Leap Program. Had 3 interviews, 30 minutes each. All 3 managers were great and I felt really comfortable talking to them. These are people who have worked here for 20 to 25 years so they've seen it all and are very knowledgeable. They ask a lot of behavioral questions and follow up on them as well so be prepared. For me only one interview out of 3 was technical which was just the basics. Only hard part is to keep it together for an hour and half as you don't get any time between interviews. As long as your honest, confident and know what your talking about then you will do great. This was my first job interview after graduating and hopefully will be my last.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!