Fidelity Investments Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.8

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Great interviews, met with many people

Interview Questions

Wanted to continue exploring other options

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

You are reviewed by a board of managers, directors, senior leadership and it is specific. There are several rounds and be prepared. Staffing is my only complaint with Fidelity- they are slow to engage and have a poor response time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a client escalation, how you addressed the issue, how you resolved it and any internal partners you engaged.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

A bright, talented and self-motivated Systems/Business analyst, who has excellent organizational skills, is highly efficient and has a good eye for detail. Has extensive experience of assisting in the development and upgrading of database systems and analytical techniques. I am able to play a key role in analyzing problems and come up with creative solutions as well as producing methodologies and files for effective data management. I am a quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change the company.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

There were three round. first is written aptitude test second is technical round and third is R round. All round covered in one day.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2012.

Interview

I got a phone call from the hiring manager. The interview went very well. I was provided with information about the position and different aspects of the job.

Advice - Be enthusiastic and excited about the job. They offer great opportunities and the people were great to speak to.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired an intern.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with a HR Manager, Then three different interviews with people in the company. Manly behavior interviews, then took a test.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed for the Leap Program. Had 3 interviews, 30 minutes each. All 3 managers were great and I felt really comfortable talking to them. These are people who have worked here for 20 to 25 years so they've seen it all and are very knowledgeable. They ask a lot of behavioral questions and follow up on them as well so be prepared. For me only one interview out of 3 was technical which was just the basics. Only hard part is to keep it together for an hour and half as you don't get any time between interviews. As long as your honest, confident and know what your talking about then you will do great. This was my first job interview after graduating and hopefully will be my last.