Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Technical Intern Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

First you will receive an e-mail followed by a phone interview. Depends on the team, you may have one or two interview.

Interview Questions
  • You get asked questions on how you will set up working on a project and how some database questions. As long as you know the idea of how things work, you will be fine.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Technical Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

first round call with an HR interviewer, second round with several managers interested in me as an intern for their groups.

Interview Questions
    • they were all behavioral questions, the most difficult was "what is your biggest weakness"   Answer Question
    not able to negotiate, but very reasonable hourly pay.

Technical Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Spoke with a recruiter over the phone for a brief informational interview. Asked background and education questions. Then had a roughly 20 minute phone interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your most difficult experience and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview was very straightforward. Make sure you know your java if you are interviewing for a developer position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2012.

Applied online through the Fidelity Website. I received a call from a few of their hiring manager who went over some basic questions with me. I was then given a few program managers who interviewed me. They were extremely nice and spent a lot of time making sure they answered all my questions as well as all the questions they had. A few hours after the program managers I was offered a position

Interview Questions
    • Asked about how I have used SQL and to give some basic SQL Queries for data provided   Answer Question
    No negotiation since it was an internship, very competitive pay though

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2012.

Had two interviews total. One with an HR rep. He just went over my resume, why Fidelity, what I liked, stuff like that. Second interview was with a project manager and a senior software engineer. Wasnt too bad. Just asked if I knew the basic data structures, what languages I knew,what I hope to gain out of the internship, etc... A little more technical. Received offer the following day.

Pay was very generous so no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2009.

I had to sit and speak with two people who worked in the dept. each for 30 minutes. The discuss your qualifications and what interests you to work for them.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in May 2009.

For interns Fidelity is looking for people who are sound technically and are go-getter. Who can communicate with people and think out of box. So give examples of same.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself and discussed projects on my resume.   Answer Question