Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Engineering Interview

Vice President Engineering
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application and was contacted a few weeks later for a phone screen with HR Director. She contacted me a few days later to schedule an onside interview with the hiring manager. The interview was a good free form Q&A session on many topics. I was contacted the following week for a day of interviewing with 7 VPs/SVPs. Everyone was extremely professional and not stuffy. I also talked with some people I know inside the company and everyone had good feedback on the organization.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Fidelity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fidelity requires complete financial disclosure of past jobs during the interview process, which is verified. However, the are fair in their offer and there was some negotiating.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!