Fidelity Investments Vice President Engineering Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Vice President Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2012.

Submitted an online application and was contacted a few weeks later for a phone screen with HR Director. She contacted me a few days later to schedule an onside interview with the hiring manager. The interview was a good free form Q&A session on many topics. I was contacted the following week for a day of interviewing with 7 VPs/SVPs. Everyone was extremely professional and not stuffy. I also talked with some people I know inside the company and everyone had good feedback on the organization.

Interview Questions
Fidelity requires complete financial disclosure of past jobs during the interview process, which is verified. However, the are fair in their offer and there was some negotiating.