Fidelity Investments

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2014.

After a phone interview, several one-on-one interviews and a group interview with the Design team, I was notified by a recruiter that Fidelity was definitely preparing an offer of employment and that I should expect to receive it within a few days.

Several weeks passed with no contact from Fidelity. They have not followed up or provided any explanation.

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Visual Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

This was an intense interview with 3 different folks from the UX design team. But they were all very nice and it went well for me. Each person was from a different department/line of business. I looked everyone up on Linked in to learn more about them and their role.

Interview Questions
    I worked with a headhunter so I asked for more and they accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in April 2011.

I has an initial phone interview, and then a multi-hour interview with 6 people throughout the design and business departments. I felt comfortable right away and the dress code was business casual (but more emphasis on the casual). Everyone seemed more interested in how I would fit in with the group than with my qualifications, which I liked. You can tell if someone is qualified from their resume and portfolio - no need to waste interview time going back over that information.

Interview Questions
    • How would I improve the web site. This was difficult because the site is so large with many different sections.   Answer Question
    I was only able to negotiate my starting pay since I started as a contractor (no benefits to negotiate).