Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Representative (138)
- Financial Services Representative (57)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Software Engineer/Developer (22)
- Analyst (21)
- Intern (15)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Systems Analyst (11)
- Equity Research Associate (11)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (10)
- Associate Software Engineer Developer (9)
- LEAP Program (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Technical Intern (8)
- Associate (7)
- Financial Advisor (7)
- Fund Accounting Analyst (7)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (6)
- Account Executive (6)
- Research Analyst (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Financial Associate (5)
- Vice President (5)
- Manager (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- IT Project Manager (4)
- Investments Representative (4)
- Customer Service Associate I (4)
- Director (4)
Visual Designer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2014.
After a phone interview, several one-on-one interviews and a group interview with the Design team, I was notified by a recruiter that Fidelity was definitely preparing an offer of employment and that I should expect to receive it within a few days. Several weeks passed with no contact from Fidelity. They have not followed up or provided any explanation.
- How do you communicate and work with other groups? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments
Visual Designer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.
This was an intense interview with 3 different folks from the UX design team. But they were all very nice and it went well for me. Each person was from a different department/line of business. I looked everyone up on Linked in to learn more about them and their role.
- Probably what is more important form or function? Answer Question
I worked with a headhunter so I asked for more and they accepted
Visual Designer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in April 2011.
I has an initial phone interview, and then a multi-hour interview with 6 people throughout the design and business departments. I felt comfortable right away and the dress code was business casual (but more emphasis on the casual). Everyone seemed more interested in how I would fit in with the group than with my qualifications, which I liked. You can tell if someone is qualified from their resume and portfolio - no need to waste interview time going back over that information.
- How would I improve the web site. This was difficult because the site is so large with many different sections. Answer Question
I was only able to negotiate my starting pay since I started as a contractor (no benefits to negotiate).