Fidelity Investments Visual Designer Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

After a phone interview, several one-on-one interviews and a group interview with the Design team, I was notified by a recruiter that Fidelity was definitely preparing an offer of employment and that I should expect to receive it within a few days. Several weeks passed with no contact from Fidelity. They have not followed up or provided any explanation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

This was an intense interview with 3 different folks from the UX design team. But they were all very nice and it went well for me. Each person was from a different department/line of business. I looked everyone up on Linked in to learn more about them and their role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I worked with a headhunter so I asked for more and they accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I has an initial phone interview, and then a multi-hour interview with 6 people throughout the design and business departments. I felt comfortable right away and the dress code was business casual (but more emphasis on the casual). Everyone seemed more interested in how I would fit in with the group than with my qualifications, which I liked. You can tell if someone is qualified from their resume and portfolio - no need to waste interview time going back over that information.

Interview Questions

• How would I improve the web site. This was difficult because the site is so large with many different sections.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate my starting pay since I started as a contractor (no benefits to negotiate).