Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.9

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Used a recruiter and at the time the position was filled. Later, another similar position opened up and FNF asked to meet with me. You must complete an accounting test. If you fail the test you will be thanked for your time and guided to the door. Be advised that some positions require strenuous overtime during month-end closing. Think about getting a hotel room close by if you don't live close by (many do) as you might be there until midnight.

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

They do include several tests in the process, which can take up to 4 hours. Interview was only about 15 minutes. I did not get a follow-up regarding the status so I assumed the answer was a no.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty much normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Operations Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Application, resume and two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The normal interview questions of how you went above and beyond in your previous role. What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

One interview about 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Worked through an accounting placement agency. Submitted a resume online as well as through recruiter. First interview was a phone interview with HR Generalist. First in-person interview required an accounting test then meeting with department managers (2:1). Follow-up interview the next week with a one manager from first interview and VP-Department Head.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard interview fare: What do you know about the company? Why do you want to do this? What do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial in August 2011.

Just received a phone call no follow up yet

Title Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial in October 2010.

Interview was largely based on prior experience and I was interviewing for a position below my former position within the same industry. I came with a recommendation from a former employee who was well liked and feel my offer was based on that fact and the fact that I was over qualified. I was interviewed for less than 30 minutes and offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • None that come to mind. We discussed my last two positions and the position I would be considered for within FNF. There were no situational or conflict resolution type questions like those that have become popular recently with most large corporations   Answer Question
    There was none. I was told the salary and I accepted it.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Cleared first round of interview and then was called for a client round the same evening. I had the worst experience ever. The interviewer was too rude and not ready or open for any discussion. It was an Indian who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you not code for http to be stateful instead of using nettcpbinding?   Answer Question

Escrow Closer Interview

I met with the Office Manager and Assistant Manager. Just one meeting and I was offered the job. They asked the typical interview questions. It was a small office - about 20 employees.

Interview Questions
    • Are you OK with profanity? Because you're going to hear it a lot.   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial in April 2012.

apptiude test