Fidelity National Financial Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.8

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

Lackluster and disappointing application experience. The interview lasted less than 10 minutes because the HR person interviewing me was not prepared and neither was the dept. head, who didn't ask any questions. After wasting my time and gas on the interview, and the subsequent unprofessional conduct on behalf of their HR assistant, I am happy I was offered a better position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

I read the previous negative reviews about this company and in my brief experience with them, sadly, they lived up to the reviews and I could tell that this was a company culture I wanted no parts of. Very unprofessional workers, who are there to be eye candy or "good ol' boys."

In House Counsel Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

1st interview with manager then with 2 other staff attorneys. Everyone was friendly during the process. They focused mostly on experience with title industry not so much concerned with academics or pedigree

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get everything up front. Last time you will see a salary review, performance review, bonus or raise

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Used a recruiter and at the time the position was filled. Later, another similar position opened up and FNF asked to meet with me. You must complete an accounting test. If you fail the test you will be thanked for your time and guided to the door. Be advised that some positions require strenuous overtime during month-end closing. Think about getting a hotel room close by if you don't live close by (many do) as you might be there until midnight.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

They do include several tests in the process, which can take up to 4 hours. Interview was only about 15 minutes. I did not get a follow-up regarding the status so I assumed the answer was a no.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty much normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Operations Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Westlake, TX).

Interview

Application, resume and two interviews.

Interview Questions

• The normal interview questions of how you went above and beyond in your previous role. What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial.

Interview

One interview about 30 minutes.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Worked through an accounting placement agency. Submitted a resume online as well as through recruiter. First interview was a phone interview with HR Generalist. First in-person interview required an accounting test then meeting with department managers (2:1). Follow-up interview the next week with a one manager from first interview and VP-Department Head.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard interview fare: What do you know about the company? Why do you want to do this? What do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Westlake, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Just received a phone call no follow up yet

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Cleared first round of interview and then was called for a client round the same evening. I had the worst experience ever. The interviewer was too rude and not ready or open for any discussion. It was an Indian who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not code for http to be stateful instead of using nettcpbinding?   Answer Question