Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity National Financial
- Accountant (3)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- In House Counsel (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Legal Assistant (1)
- Escrow Closer (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Automation Tester (1)
- Operations Service Representative III (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.
I was led into a room and given a test which was pretty much basic accounting and I think I missed one question which I was told was very good. I was then interviewed fairly quickly and even though the interview seemed to go well, I was called within about 20 minutes of leaving the building by the recruiter that I was not selected.
- The exam had a few tricky accounting questions that could catch you off guard if you weren't studying recently. Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Jacksonville, FL).
Used a recruiter and at the time the position was filled. Later, another similar position opened up and FNF asked to meet with me. You must complete an accounting test. If you fail the test you will be thanked for your time and guided to the door. Be advised that some positions require strenuous overtime during month-end closing. Think about getting a hotel room close by if you don't live close by (many do) as you might be there until midnight.
- Debits, credits, accruals Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial.
They do include several tests in the process, which can take up to 4 hours. Interview was only about 15 minutes. I did not get a follow-up regarding the status so I assumed the answer was a no.
- The questions were pretty much normal interview questions. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Westlake, TX) in August 2011.
Just received a phone call no follow up yet
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Financial (Bangalore (India)).
Cleared first round of interview and then was called for a client round the same evening. I had the worst experience ever. The interviewer was too rude and not ready or open for any discussion. It was an Indian who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too.
- Why did you not code for http to be stateful instead of using nettcpbinding? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review