Fidessa Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidessa in March 2015.

Interview

Online test includes 4 or 3 coding problems and several code review problems. Coding is not very hard, but need good preparation. You should know how to merge and how to use stack. I never think someone will ask a coding problem about Roman number, but...

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidessa in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, shared a link on Hackerrank, I though it would be an video interview, in fact, I have to keep my phone on the shoulder and type the code online. So be prepare for any situation! Two questions, and it's hard to pass all the test cases. And I can't even understand the second question.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidessa (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position from my school. They sent me a link which is online test from hackerrank.
    Test contains two algorithm questions and five c++ question in 90 mins. You'd better practice some algorithm questions before you are ready to go.

Interview Questions

• Stack application,fundamental c++ questions involve copy constructor and polymorphism   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I was approached by an external recruiter who directed me to the technical interviewing process.Just like other firms they make you go through a test of skill sets .You have to complete a timed test

Interview Questions

• There was a test of technical software engineeing skills   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

Went back and forth many times with HR assistant. I sent several writing samples, as requested. They seemed to like my samples and at first I was supposed to have an on-site interview. They changed their minds the day before, and decided on a phone interview instead. I received an email confirmation of the interview time. I waited and waited by the phone at the appointed time and nobody called. I emailed to ask what happened and received no response. The whole experience was very demoralizing.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidessa (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Took the online Assessment and I finished most of the questions correctly(at least I think so) but then got the rejection about a week later saying they will not move forward

Interview Questions

• All the coding questions could be found at leetcode, others are short answers including override and debug   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidessa (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply online, about a week later got an online test, it's pretty easy, passed it and got contacted by HR few days later. The HR said will arrange an onsite interview in this week but no reply ever since. Emailed the HR for ten times but NO REPLY to explain what's going on. I don't like this attitude of HR, I think we should respect each other. If I am not ok, fine but please told me, not the unbelievable disappear after agree to arrange an interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidessa.

Interview

They saw my application and contact me thru phone, no emails. Set up a meeting on Friday and then the HR asked me things about hash tables and some basic problems. It's a first round phone screen.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fidessa (New York, NY).

Interview

I have applied for this position thru school portal and recieved a phone interview one week later. He asked me about basic C++ structure question and me project experience. I don't think I will get into the next step of the interview. Therefore, good luck to all of you and make sure you have solid software programming background

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidessa.

Interview

I was contacted at a career fair. I was interviewed by two people. They interviewed me the day of for about 45 minutes. It consisted of basic behavioral questions and two technical questions.

Interview Questions

• They had me try and determine what a piece of their firm language was doing.   Answer Question