Fido Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jan 4, 2015

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fido.

Interview

Got word that they were hiring through a friend. Sent in my resume and met with the manager shortly. Basic interview questions on past experience and behavioral situations. Lasted about 20 minutes or so? Waited a couple days. Got a call. Got hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had conflict with another coworker.
      When did you exceed expectations.

Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fido (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

very short phone call to arrange a interview at fido kiosk. it took around 20 mins and very easy and comfortable interview

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult and as most people know, sell my a pen....   Answer Question

Negotiation

none negatioable

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fido.

Interview

Got an interview at the corporate location. Asked about sales experience, education and goals for the future.

Fido Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring was great they explained to me what they wanted. The place seems professional. Also the interviewer was very nice he got me comfortable no stress at all had a formation for 3 days an started the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fido.

Interview

Applied online at first. Then I got an email within a few days to complete a survey/questionnaire. It took me about 30mins in total. Questions started off general about experience and background related info. Then it was more like a personality/ability test. Afterwards, there's like a "test", where you have to work on some virtual simulations and pretend to be a call-center rep.

I got a call from the HR after 1-2 weeks. Because the position required a 11weeks of full-time training, if you can't do it, then you get filtered out and won't be hired. I had to call her back after I confirmed I could push back school for a few months. She gave me a phone interview on the spot when I called back. There was a situational question about how i would deal with angry customers when the system is down. That was unexpected (not in a bad way) and made the whole phone interview experience actually pretty fun. The interviewer used all my answers to add on to the original situation and to asked what I would do if more problems arose based on the situations we formed together. It was difficult, but really interactive and different.

Position seems pretty awesome as an entry-level like position: ~$16 per hour to start (~$17 an hour after 6pm); "Tribe-like" teams and team leaders; benefits and discounts.

Too bad I wasn't offered the opportunity. But I'm really grateful that they didn't leave me hanging and sent me an email by the end of that week to let me know about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous manager say is your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, called back within 2 weeks. 1st interview with supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.. what do you know about phones   Answer Question

Wage too low

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fido (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One on one interview with store manager

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

An HR staff called for a short interview.

Then face to face interview.

The interview mostly focused on sales skill.

Interview Questions

• How to sell a pen.   Answer Question
    • Rollplaying.

The interviewer is a difficult customer, the interviewee need to respond for serveral situations.

Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

Did only 1 interview with store manager, asked questions about my sales skills, past experiences and general questions about my life.

Interview Questions

• Would you report your mother if you caught her stealing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.