Fido

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Fido

Interview Details – Applied online, called back within 2 weeks. 1st interview with supervisor.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.. what do you know about phones   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wage too low

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fido.

Interview Details – applied in person, and then got a face to face interview; accepted the offer within a week

Interview Question – randomly picked up a phone and asked me to sell the phone to customer   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fido in May 2012.

Interview Details – I emailed my resume along with a cover letter. The manager called me for an interview. I went in the store. He interviewed me right in the store. There were a lot of personality questions, strengths and weaknesses, and customer situational questions. He asked about hours of availability and pay. Towards the end, he asked me to sell him a pen.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fido

Worked for Fido? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fido Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fido employees and interview candidates.