Fifth Gear

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Gear.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview, they made me feel very comfortable and welcomed, everyone was very friendly, they sold me on the company as well as interviewed me which showed their interest in me as a candidate, the interviews were more of professional conversations than hard-core interviews, they followed up with me promptly so I never felt like I was clueless as to what was going on.

Interview Question – There weren't any specific difficult questions, they were mostly geared towards my personal experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was extremely quick and simple as they made a very fair and acceptable offer up-front.

Worked for Fifth Gear? Contribute to the Community!