Fifth Gear

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Gear.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview, they made me feel very comfortable and welcomed, everyone was very friendly, they sold me on the company as well as interviewed me which showed their interest in me as a candidate, the interviews were more of professional conversations than hard-core interviews, they followed up with me promptly so I never felt like I was clueless as to what was going on.

Interview Question – There weren't any specific difficult questions, they were mostly geared towards my personal experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was extremely quick and simple as they made a very fair and acceptable offer up-front.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fifth Gear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Gear Anonymous interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Gear employees and interview candidates.