Fifth Gear Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014
Updated Jul 17, 2014
6 interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Gear in March 2014.

Mine was actually interview by 2 supervisors. Just the average questions, are you ok with this pay rate. What are your weaknesses, picking adjectives to describe yourself. They will do drug test if they suspect you do drugs

Business Administration Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I met with the HR Manager, CFO, and President each one-on-one. They were very friendly, open, and easy to talk with. They didn't just drill me with questions; instead, they were more focused on how I would contribute to the company and how the opportunity would contribute to my career goals. They were thorough and personable. Great experience!

Interview Questions
    • None. They didn't ask any strange or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    Negotiation wasn't necessary as they presented me with a very fair and attractive offer.

SQL Developer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Fifth Gear.

They were technical and to the point. Know your stuff.

Great

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Fifth Gear.

Interviewed on-site with 5 different interviewers. These interviewers were all potential people that I would have interaction with at the job. They discussed everything from my vision for the company to day to day questions about what I would be doing. The environment was a very informal one, it was relaxed and I never felt rushed or pressured to answer any question a particular way.

Interview Questions
    Was given a very fair offer and accepted within the week.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Gear.

2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview, they made me feel very comfortable and welcomed, everyone was very friendly, they sold me on the company as well as interviewed me which showed their interest in me as a candidate, the interviews were more of professional conversations than hard-core interviews, they followed up with me promptly so I never felt like I was clueless as to what was going on.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any specific difficult questions, they were mostly geared towards my personal experiences.   Answer Question
    It was extremely quick and simple as they made a very fair and acceptable offer up-front.

Graphic Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Gear in October 2010.

I was interviewed by the VP of Sales and then someone who didn't work in my department and then someone right out of college who really didn't have any relevant questions to ask. I was kind of amazed.

Interview Questions
    • The only thing I remember was the creative director sitting me down and telling me that he hated his job.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate anything.

Worked for Fifth Gear? Contribute to the Community!