Fifth Third CREDIT ANALYST Interview Questions

2.5

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third in July 2012.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I was sent an initial online questionnaire and then heard from an HR recruiter shortly after. I had one interview with the hiring manager and received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not terribly difficult, mostly centered around my abilities to handle the hours of the job and my proficiency with computers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

The recruiter called me, and set up the interview with the credit manager, then i has a 1 on 1 with her, then 3 days later i had a meeting with the director of credit, who showed me around the building and asked questions about my experience. once i got home, the recruiter called me saying i got the job

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fifth Third (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2007.

Interview

The interview is straight forward. You will interview with the HR rep first, then potential co-workers, and then your potential boss. The interview questions will be targeted at your knowledge and skills in accounting and basic finance. Be sure to have intelligent questions prepared for the interviewers ahead of time, especially for your potential boss.

Interview Questions

• Just standard accounting questions related to the balance sheet and income statement.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third in October 2010.

Interview

I was referred to the hiring manager by a colleague. it took several weeks to get on the calendar. When we met, I learned that it wasn't really an interview but a screening in case potential positions came up in the future. I felt misled about that. it was more about meeting someone for coffee but a few behavioral questions were asked.