Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Third
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Personal Banker (14)
- Retail Personal Banker (11)
- Teller (7)
- Financial Center Manager (7)
- Lead Customer Service Representative (6)
- Customer Service Representative/Teller (5)
- Intern (4)
- Credit Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Manager (3)
- Branch Manager (3)
- Bank Teller (3)
- Investment Advisor (3)
- Licensed Personal Banker (3)
- Finance and Accounting Leadership Program (2)
- Financial Leadership Program (2)
- Finance (2)
- Financial Services Representative (2)
- Staff Auditor (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (2)
- Sales (2)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (2)
- Associate Portfolio Manager (2)
- Customer Service Professional (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Retail Associate (2)
- Information Technology Leadership Program (2)
- Audit Leadership Program (1)
- Vice President - Business Banking (1)
Credit Analyst Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fifth Third in July 2012.
I applied through an employee referral. I was sent an initial online questionnaire and then heard from an HR recruiter shortly after. I had one interview with the hiring manager and received an offer a week later.
- Questions were not terribly difficult, mostly centered around my abilities to handle the hours of the job and my proficiency with computers. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third
Credit Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.
The recruiter called me, and set up the interview with the credit manager, then i has a 1 on 1 with her, then 3 days later i had a meeting with the director of credit, who showed me around the building and asked questions about my experience. once i got home, the recruiter called me saying i got the job
- Whats your experience in analysis? Answer Question
Credit Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Fifth Third (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2007.
The interview is straight forward. You will interview with the HR rep first, then potential co-workers, and then your potential boss. The interview questions will be targeted at your knowledge and skills in accounting and basic finance. Be sure to have intelligent questions prepared for the interviewers ahead of time, especially for your potential boss.
- Just standard accounting questions related to the balance sheet and income statement. Answer Question
Credit Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fifth Third in October 2010.
I was referred to the hiring manager by a colleague. it took several weeks to get on the calendar. When we met, I learned that it wasn't really an interview but a screening in case potential positions came up in the future. I felt misled about that. it was more about meeting someone for coffee but a few behavioral questions were asked.
- How do you handle confrontations with clients? Answer Question