Fifth Third

Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Dispute Analyst I Interview

Claims Dispute Analyst I
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third in August 2013.

Interview Details – The process is very cut and dry. The same questions are asked in every interview. I have had 4 interviews and both of them had the same questions. Typically asking your strengths, weaknesses, what you would do in difficult situations, unpopular decisions you have made etc. I was interviewed by two managers, one male the other female.

Interview Question – The hardest question i was asked is what my biggest weakness is. I would suggest to create a weakness that can be viewed as bonus to the employer, such as getting caught up in your work or working too hard.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Third

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Third Claims Dispute Analyst I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Third employees and interview candidates.