Fifth Third Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

Updated Jun 12, 2015

Retail Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Cleveland, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Apply online, submit documents, Phone interview, branch interview. Overall process was ok but they require you to open a checking account and saving account during the training classes. They also try to get you to open credit cards.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt in sales   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fifth Third (Cleveland, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

I was interviewing for a position I was already in, but in a different city. So interviewing was not too difficult as I knew about the daily actions I would be doing. I was however, asked a lot of generic interview questions, like "choose 3 words to describe yourself" or "how do you cope with pressure." I felt almost like I had over prepared for the interview. Of course, different managers, different interviewing methods, so it's always best to know as much about the products, position, and growth oppertunities.