Fifth Third

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fifth Third in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewing for a position I was already in, but in a different city. So interviewing was not too difficult as I knew about the daily actions I would be doing. I was however, asked a lot of generic interview questions, like "choose 3 words to describe yourself" or "how do you cope with pressure." I felt almost like I had over prepared for the interview. Of course, different managers, different interviewing methods, so it's always best to know as much about the products, position, and growth oppertunities.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Third interview questions and advice in Cleveland, OH. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Third employees and interview candidates.