Fifth Third Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third.

I first had a phone interview with a recruiter employed with 5/3 and then met on site with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very common interview questions for a CSM role. Such as, "What would you do with a customer who may have this type of issue...."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third in March 2010.

was referred by an internal employee-
    got a call back the second day
    recruiter scheduled a 1 hr phone interview, then she said she would call me back for a time to meet with the branch manager
    she called me back 2 days later
    I met with the branch manager
    3 days later the recruiter called me back to say I had passed my first interview and to let me know they would like to move me to the next step (which is another face to face interview with the regional manager- which I did not know anything about, I thought I was only meeting with the branch manager)
    met with the regional manager 2 days later- recruiter called me to let me know I had to meet with the Marget Manager-
    met with the market manager 2 days later and the recruiter called me 5 days after offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a situation where you had to coach an associate for not meeting sales expectations   View Answer
    • tell me about a time you were able to turn an unhappy customer into a happy customer   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in May 2008.

Recruiter Called me and talk to me about the job, a week later had interview with Branch Manager, 3 days later interviewed with Regional and other Branch Manager.
    Very Repetitive work, you will not like, it gets easy but very boring. If you are fine with not being able to move up, that this job, you might make it to Branch Manager and stay there for a long time until demoted.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to correct someone's behavior at work STAR behavioral question.   View Answer
    Not professional, recruiter offered $50k - 55K but later recruiter low balled me for less, I decided to take the job because I needed it at that time, not because I was content of taking it. Recruiter and Regional left a bad taste in my mouth and still decided to go through until I found something more meaningful.

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!