Fifth Third

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Professional Interview

Customer Service Professional
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fifth Third in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was asked for a phone interview after applying the week before. They were starting a new training class soon. The phone interview for this position was very awkward. The woman interviewing me got defensive when I asked her about the company and the if it was a stressful job. I did not get a face to face interview. I am experienced in Call Center environment and I just asked since she said it was okay to ask her.

Interview Question – She simply asked, "do you want this job or not?". Mind you it was not the face to face interview yet.   View Answer

Customer Service Professional Interview

Customer Service Professional
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2010.

Interview Details – My sister-in-law reffered me to the recruiter (HR) and after a couple of days, I got a call from the recruiter. asking me questions, which was a short phone interview. Very easy questions, and she had to type all the answers so it allowed me to take a breath. The call only lasted 10-15 minutes, and I then got scheduled to get a face-to-face interview. At the interview, I first got interviewed by someone asking me basic questions, pretty much the same questions, but reworded differently. After that interviewer, another person came in and asked me a couple of questions. The interview lasted 1 hour.

After I got home, the recruiter called and offer me a job. It was great how fast they answered. After she told me about job description/ my hourly rate(2nd shift premium) she emailed me an acceptance offer on the computer, which I had to sign and read. The email consisted of benefits, dress code, and holiday calender. Also letting me know when my first day is, which was a month away( which was fine since it allowed me to rest.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I only had two jobs before and they were minimum wage, so when they offered me $13 an hour, there was no declining!

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!