Fifth Third

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fifth Third in August 2009.

Interview Details – I first spoke with HR/Recruiting who asked all of the preliminary questions. They did a follow-up call to setup the date and time for the interview. I went to the face to face interview and met with the hiring manager. This part of it went fairly well, however there seemed to be some reluctance on the interviewers part to elaborate to much about the position being interviewed for.

Reason for Declining – The amount offered for compensation was a lower than realistic amount for the role being interviewed for.

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fifth Third in February 2010.

Interview Details – Contact the company online. Phone interview followed by a in person 1:1 interview. Interview process was very laid back with not many technical questions. They wanted to see that I was able to communicate.

Interview Question – Why did you choose this company?   Answer Question

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!