Fifth Third Finance Interview Questions

3.5

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

I first spoke with HR/Recruiting who asked all of the preliminary questions. They did a follow-up call to setup the date and time for the interview. I went to the face to face interview and met with the hiring manager. This part of it went fairly well, however there seemed to be some reluctance on the interviewers part to elaborate to much about the position being interviewed for.

The amount offered for compensation was a lower than realistic amount for the role being interviewed for.

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fifth Third in February 2010.

Interview

Contact the company online. Phone interview followed by a in person 1:1 interview. Interview process was very laid back with not many technical questions. They wanted to see that I was able to communicate.

Interview Questions