Fifth Third Financial Center Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.8

Financial Center Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

Basic star interview process. Interviewed by several branch managers rotating star questions. Good work related qestion answer conversations. Very comfortable and down to earth environment. Informative interviewing process. Interview with regional manager same day. "

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were on the table. Very easy and upfront process

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very shady if your coming from within management usually already knows who they plan to hire. Also no one seemed to have answers or follow up. Their follow up is a joke.

Interview Questions

• What's is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Fifth Third (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Multiple interviews, situational analysis interview questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Everyone has to apply online initially. Then screening phone interview with a recruiter. Then interview with a Regional Manager. Then potentially an interview with the Affiliate manager.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward. Fifth Third is very obsessed with widgets so be prepared to talk about specific things you have done to increase sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was competitive. There is definitely wiggle room in initial offers. Benefits are competitive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

5/3 recruiter contacted me we did an impromptu phone interview and scheduled an in person interview with the regional manager for about a week later. I met with himm for 4hrs and was called the next day with an emailed job offer. We did negotiate both in salary terms and vacation time.

Interview Questions

• None, it was just 2 guys talking for 4hrs. Didn't even feel like an actual interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There offer was my was a 10% increase from my previous employer same time off ect... In the negotiation i got a additional 10% and week vacation time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Traverse City, MI) in October 2009.

Interview

Typically you start out with a phone interview, you then move to the regional or district manager, then move to the retail executive. Questions are all based off from past experiences, think of specific situations, the actions you took, and the results of those actions.

Interview Questions

• There are not really any difficult questions, just take your time think of a situation and have a conversation. Most managers follow the same scripting. Be prepared to have multiple people present during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was an internal employee and the interview was three years ago. They had all the leverage. Generally regional can not do much with negoations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

One of the recruiters will reach out via phone or email to do a phone screen. They will set up an interview with the hiring manager. The downside is that you can interview with quite a few managers if they don't feel like you're the right fit for their office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little wiggle room if you do not have over several years of experience and FINRA licenses