Fifth Third

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews, situational analysis interview questions

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in December 2009.

Interview Details – 5/3 recruiter contacted me we did an impromptu phone interview and scheduled an in person interview with the regional manager for about a week later. I met with himm for 4hrs and was called the next day with an emailed job offer. We did negotiate both in salary terms and vacation time.

Interview Question – None, it was just 2 guys talking for 4hrs. Didn't even feel like an actual interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There offer was my was a 10% increase from my previous employer same time off ect...

In the negotiation i got a additional 10% and week vacation time.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in May 2009.

Interview Details – One of the recruiters will reach out via phone or email to do a phone screen. They will set up an interview with the hiring manager. The downside is that you can interview with quite a few managers if they don't feel like you're the right fit for their office.

Interview Question – all questions are pretty generic and S.T.A.R based   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very little wiggle room if you do not have over several years of experience and FINRA licenses

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview Details – Everyone has to apply online initially. Then screening phone interview with a recruiter. Then interview with a Regional Manager. Then potentially an interview with the Affiliate manager.

Interview Question – Straight forward. Fifth Third is very obsessed with widgets so be prepared to talk about specific things you have done to increase sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was competitive. There is definitely wiggle room in initial offers. Benefits are competitive.

Traverse City, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in October 2009.

Interview Details – Typically you start out with a phone interview, you then move to the regional or district manager, then move to the retail executive. Questions are all based off from past experiences, think of specific situations, the actions you took, and the results of those actions.

Interview Question – There are not really any difficult questions, just take your time think of a situation and have a conversation. Most managers follow the same scripting. Be prepared to have multiple people present during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was an internal employee and the interview was three years ago. They had all the leverage. Generally regional can not do much with negoations.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Third

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Third Financial Center Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Third employees and interview candidates.