Fifth Third Interview Questions & Reviews in Grand Rapids, MI

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loan Closing Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Fifth Third in September 2010.

It depends on the position. My interviews have usually been with a couple of managers after the first interview is passed. They have a form with questions to ask. Usually pretty comfortable. Just be yourself and answer the best of your abilities. The bank is very team oriented and being engaged with your surroundings is important.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2014.

I think it was just too difficult. To come up with examples for five years experience. This does not give a good feel for who the person truly is.

Interview Questions
    • They were all difficult. Asking for specific examples on a certain aspect of the job. There is no time to think and if you take too long then how does that look.   View Answer

SERVICE to SOLUTIONS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Grand Ra, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Grand Ra, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third in September 2011.

Applied, received phone call, took test, interviewed on the phone, in person interview, sent background information in the mail, hired within two weeks

Interview Questions
    • Personality Interview. Your weakness and how do you work to improve it   Answer Question
    n/a

CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Fifth Third in September 2011.

one on one interview.

Hourly wage

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in August 2011.

There was first a phone interview, then there was a IQ and skills test. After the process there were two 2:1 interviews using the "STAR" format. Ensure you are adequately prepared for specific examples, very simple if you have personality and good skills. I had my first 2:1 interview, and was called the next day for a second. The specific questions vary on the department being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done to promote diversity within the workplace?   Answer Question
    • What have you done to focus on community service in representing an employeer?   Answer Question

The job was a good opportunity, but I was offered better money to stay with the department I was currently in. The company has lots of room for advancement and growth.

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2010.

My sister-in-law reffered me to the recruiter (HR) and after a couple of days, I got a call from the recruiter. asking me questions, which was a short phone interview. Very easy questions, and she had to type all the answers so it allowed me to take a breath. The call only lasted 10-15 minutes, and I then got scheduled to get a face-to-face interview. At the interview, I first got interviewed by someone asking me basic questions, pretty much the same questions, but reworded differently. After that interviewer, another person came in and asked me a couple of questions. The interview lasted 1 hour.

After I got home, the recruiter called and offer me a job. It was great how fast they answered. After she told me about job description/ my hourly rate(2nd shift premium) she emailed me an acceptance offer on the computer, which I had to sign and read. The email consisted of benefits, dress code, and holiday calender. Also letting me know when my first day is, which was a month away( which was fine since it allowed me to rest.)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an experience you had dealing with irate customers   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you shown leadership to your coworkers..   Answer Question
    • If you could change something in your last job, what would it be?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I only had two jobs before and they were minimum wage, so when they offered me $13 an hour, there was no declining!

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fifth Third in February 2007.

The interview is straight forward. You will interview with the HR rep first, then potential co-workers, and then your potential boss. The interview questions will be targeted at your knowledge and skills in accounting and basic finance. Be sure to have intelligent questions prepared for the interviewers ahead of time, especially for your potential boss.

Interview Questions
    • Just standard accounting questions related to the balance sheet and income statement.   Answer Question

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!