Fifth Third Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Southfield, MI
Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fifth Third in March 2013.

The process started in March 2013. I was selected to interview after applying through an employee referral program with my family. It started with a typical phone screen, all the normal questions were asked. After the phone screen, I was asked to interview at the office in Southfield. I met with the HR Manager and I learned more about the internship program and was asked a few more questions regarding my availability and behavior based questions as well. After 2 weeks I was invited back to meet with a Finance Manager and his boss. The interview lasted roughly 30 minutes and it was more of a meeting than an interview. No real questions, just the procedures that I would work through if hired. About 1 month went by, after constant contact with the hiring manager because they kept offering me that the answer would be clear within a week. I would respond to her in a week, and receive back the same reply. I repeated this 4 times until it was finally relayed to me, that I would no longer be considered for the position.

Interview Questions
  • None, they were the typical interview questions and some behaior based, along with scenarios.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Intern Interview

It was a very quick and painless interview. I had one with them in early April where they just asked me a few questions that you get asked at basically all internships - your biggest strengths, weaknesses, etc. Three words that professors would describe me as, which one I thought was the most important..etc.

Interview Questions
    • Where I saw myself in 10 years from now. (unexpected because I was just interviewing for an internship)   Answer Question

Had a better internship offer that was going to pay more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Fifth Third in December 2011.

I applied for the posiiton on the website and was informed that I had an interview. I met with the man and we discussed the position. Then, he said he will let me know of the decision.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!