Fifth Third

Very Easy Interview

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in June 2013.

Interview Details – Easy process for anyone with half a brain. I feel as though the job is not accurately described to potential employees regarding the day-to-day responsibilities of the role. HR staff is polite and generally helpful. After offer, drug test, background check, and standard onboarding procedures apply. Training is a fairly boring and painful portion of work that does not really leave one well-prepared to start on the job.

Interview Question – Just be prepared to talk about yourself and answer questions about sales skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Lead Customer Service Representative Interview

Lead Customer Service Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in October 2011.

Interview Details – it was very easay I sat with the Branch Manager first who aasked all ogf the typical intreview questions and I guess once I was given a golden ticket to the Lead Customer Service Rep at the time she then came in ti interview me I guess to see if we would be able to work well together. But nothing out of the ordinary things were asked such as what was my five year goal and why do I enjoy working in retail banking.

Interview Question – if I were stuck on an island and could only have 3 things what would they be.   View Answer

Business Banker Interview

Business Banker
South Bradenton, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Fifth Third in January 2010.

Interview Details – losts of turnover, but took 2-3 interviews. some know what they are doing.

Interview Question – how much business do you think you can bring in?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation phase, take it or leave it.

Client Specialist II Interview

Sunrise, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview Details – i had 5 interviews total. 2 over the phone and 3 face to face. Very challenging questions, but if you have the experience, it should be an issue. Which I think it's very unprofessional

Interview Question – I know I did great in all the interviews, however, I never received a call back from the recruiting to either make or deny an offer.   Answer Question

DB2 Systems Programmer Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very well organised. Clear concise questions from six interviewers covered everything from technical knowledge to moral dilemmas!

Interview Question – "Have you ever been asked to do something you did not want to do"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy. The offer was very good and the only thing I had to negotiate was an extra week of vacation.

LDP Interview

Interviewed at Fifth Third

Interview Details – I had an on campus interview as well as a meet and greet the night before. The pre-night event was an opportunity to learn more about each program and get an idea of which program you would like to pursue. The interview was fairly basic with mostly behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma in the workplace.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interviewed at Fifth Third

Interview Details – Fifth Third Bank uses a very thorough and consistent process where they seek Situation, Task you performed, Actions, and Results... They are interested in what YOU did and results achieved, so plan your responses accordingly. Expect that they will ask about their core values and community involvement.

Interview Question – Questions re: how I handled myself when integrity and / or inclusion (diversity) issues arose surprised me.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Jenison, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in September 2011.

Interview Details – 2 Phone Interviews at the Corporate level and then an in-person interview at the local branch with the managers.

Interview Question – Name a time where you had to use integrity in a work situation that made you uncomfortable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting pay and estimated weekly hours.

Financial Center Manager Interview

Financial Center Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in December 2009.

Interview Details – 5/3 recruiter contacted me we did an impromptu phone interview and scheduled an in person interview with the regional manager for about a week later. I met with himm for 4hrs and was called the next day with an emailed job offer. We did negotiate both in salary terms and vacation time.

Interview Question – None, it was just 2 guys talking for 4hrs. Didn't even feel like an actual interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There offer was my was a 10% increase from my previous employer same time off ect...

In the negotiation i got a additional 10% and week vacation time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview Details – Took a long time to get a call-back. I applied in September and was called for a phone screen in December. Interviewed with the specific branch a week later and was hired with a start date in January.

Interview Question – Pretty easy and expected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Third