Fifth Third Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on 9/15/14. Received call from HR for phone interview on 10/01/14. Phone interview went well. Called me back the next day to schedule in person interview. Face to face interview went very well too; thinking that I will get the job. However, after a week, i got a rejection email.

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very shady if your coming from within management usually already knows who they plan to hire. Also no one seemed to have answers or follow up. Their follow up is a joke.

Interview Questions

• What's is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Finance and Accounting Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I networked with a grad from my school and went straight to the super day in Cincinnati at their headquarters. I had two one on one interviews which were just basic behavioral going over my resume. We had two panel sessions as well. The first is just with the current FALP employees and the second is with employees in different areas of the company. It seemed to go well.

Interview Questions

• None really, just the basics. Why do you want to work for Fifth Third?   Answer Question

College Graduate Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Included an initial on campus interview, where I sat one on one with an employee from the audit department. During this time I was asked a few questions all ranging from my resume to situational experience. After the first interview I was invited to Cincinnati for two additional interviews where I was given a tour and had lunch with other employees in the audit department. Essentially they gave me there perspective of what a day in the life working for Fifth Third would be like.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when they asked me to name a time when I had to deal with an ethical dilemma.   Answer Question

Investment Advisor Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen than a super day in the HQ. Very behavioral only a few technical questions. Know facts about 5/3 and what is going on in the economy. Interview is pretty chill/laid back. Had 3 interviews total on super day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fifth Third in September 2014.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview; the interviewer was very personable and interested in me as a candidate. Asked a lot of questions about past group experiences and past changes in my life.

Interview Questions

• Emphasis on how you have dealt with changes in priorities in your life.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

Phone interview then interview with recruiter. Then had interview with financial center manager and regional manager. Easy process followed up with communication about offer and benefits by recruiter. Initially interviewed for teller position but was told I would be good fit in personal banker role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to sell a product or idea to someone.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

long interview process, two to three weeks. got a call from the recruiter and the regional manager with a job offer. background and drug test. did not start training until 3 weeks after the interview date. make sure to not give a forwarded email, i did not receive any of the post interview e-mails.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third in August 2014.

Interview

The entire process took over one month to complete for a part time position. I had to interview with a manager at the branch I was to work at and another branch manager from a different location. They were slow to follow up and eventually I knew I had the position when I had to provide approval for a credit check for a future higher level position.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a bank product to a customer who says no?   1 Answer

Retail Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

You go through several interviews. Phone interviews, regional interview and then finally a branch interview. You have to take a simple math test, drug test, background check. Communication was amazing with human resources. Very easy process