Fifth Third

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in October 2011.

Interview Details – it was very easay I sat with the Branch Manager first who aasked all ogf the typical intreview questions and I guess once I was given a golden ticket to the Lead Customer Service Rep at the time she then came in ti interview me I guess to see if we would be able to work well together. But nothing out of the ordinary things were asked such as what was my five year goal and why do I enjoy working in retail banking.

Interview Question – if I were stuck on an island and could only have 3 things what would they be.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Lead Customer Service Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2012.

Interview Details – They ask you question about sales and how long you been in customer services. Be careful make sure you tell the company you know how to sale, and lie about how long you have been in sales. you have to be able to deal with all types of customers.

Interview Question – none of the question where really difficult, it's basic common sense.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview Details – It was very quick. I have very unique management style. Usually banking is quite conservative. The management in my area is much more liberal. We are in a very unique market. Sales and personalities are much more appreciated than banking skill. Getting hired isn't possible without previous sales experience.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult sale? How did you overcome the objection and how can you translate that to banking?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I would have been able to negotiate, but I was actually offered and extremely competitive package. The only thing I didn't like was weekend work, but that wasn't negotiable.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lexington, KY

The process took a day - interviewed at Fifth Third in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was an internal candidate. So I had a good idea of what they were looking for. I had contact with the regional recruiter over the phone and then a in-person interview with the branch manager. The offer actually came from the recruiter and not the branch manager. I tried to negotiate my wage, but was turned down immediately. If they want to maintain good employeees, they need to be willing to pay them good.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer out?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Third

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Third Lead Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Third employees and interview candidates.