Fifth Third Lead Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in October 2011.

it was very easay I sat with the Branch Manager first who aasked all ogf the typical intreview questions and I guess once I was given a golden ticket to the Lead Customer Service Rep at the time she then came in ti interview me I guess to see if we would be able to work well together. But nothing out of the ordinary things were asked such as what was my five year goal and why do I enjoy working in retail banking.

Interview Questions
  • if I were stuck on an island and could only have 3 things what would they be.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Lead Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2012.

They ask you question about sales and how long you been in customer services. Be careful make sure you tell the company you know how to sale, and lie about how long you have been in sales. you have to be able to deal with all types of customers.

Interview Questions
    • none of the question where really difficult, it's basic common sense.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third.

It was very quick. I have very unique management style. Usually banking is quite conservative. The management in my area is much more liberal. We are in a very unique market. Sales and personalities are much more appreciated than banking skill. Getting hired isn't possible without previous sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult sale? How did you overcome the objection and how can you translate that to banking?   View Answer
    I would have been able to negotiate, but I was actually offered and extremely competitive package. The only thing I didn't like was weekend work, but that wasn't negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

The process took a day - interviewed at Fifth Third in March 2009.

I was an internal candidate. So I had a good idea of what they were looking for. I had contact with the regional recruiter over the phone and then a in-person interview with the branch manager. The offer actually came from the recruiter and not the branch manager. I tried to negotiate my wage, but was turned down immediately. If they want to maintain good employeees, they need to be willing to pay them good.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer out?   Answer Question

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!