Fifth Third Licensed Personal Banker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fifth Third.

Only one interview with the branch manager. Not too many behavioral questions, mostly just questions about my experience and resume. Got hired the next day. Not too much room for negotiation, but there is some.

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Petoskey, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petoskey, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2011.

2 Phone interviews, 2 in person interviews. First with the manager, then the district manager followed by an offer then background check, finger printing, and drug screen. Interviews were all 1-2 weeks apart.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever had an issue with a supervisor and what I did about it   Answer Question
    I did not get the location I asked for so they came back with an extra $1500 for the year to make up mileage. Salary range here is pretty wide so there is room for neg.

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fifth Third in August 2010.

I was called then I was interviewed over the phone then in person then by a group of people

Normal

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!