Fifth Third

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Lawn, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Lawn, IL

interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2013.

I applied online for one position and received a phone call from the recruiter for a different position. I arrived at the interview 15 mins early, but was greeted 15 mins after the time the interview was actually scheduled. There were supposed to be 3 people who were supposed to interview me, however, only 2 showed up. The interview was based off of basic behavioral questions. After the interview, one of the managers gave me a business card for the manager that did not show up. They were also unprofessional when they described certain experiences within the organization.

I had to reach out to the recruiter twice to find out the status of the interview. I finally received an email stating that I had not been selected for the position (3 weeks after it had been filled).

Interview Questions