Fifth Third Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third in January 2008.

My experience with Fifth Third bank was an easy one. The called for a fist phone interview and then followed up with a one on one interview about a week later. I was immediately offered the position. I would recommend the overall experience to someone who is interested in applying to Fifth Third to go ahead and do so.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third in May 2009.

Easy interview. They practically sold the job to me when I walked in there, so all I had to do was listen. Only caveat was the job that was described to me was completely different than what it actually entailed. I was expected to work 50 hours a week minimum. Boss sent out emails everyday to work through lunches. Temps outnumbered full time employees in our department.

Interview Questions