Fifth Third

Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third.

Phone interview then in person interview. The people I spoke with were very professional and were very straight forward in the questions and provided good answers to my questions

Interview Questions

decided to stay where I was at

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fifth Third in January 2011.

Initially applied online, sending in a resume and cover letter. I recieved an e-mail from one of the Financial Center Managers. After setting up an interview, I met him face to face a week later. Make sure you come well dressed and prepared with a couple resumes, a notepad and pen, and a list of your references.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third in May 2009.

I was interviewed multiple times because the positions were filled at the first and second branches I interviewed for. They hired someone with more experience at one and took back a former employee at the other. Initially the corporate recruiter called me to set up an interview and she is very skilled and thorough at her job. I was very impressed with how she always got back with me very promptly and told me everything I needed to know and gave me good directions to the interview and training locations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a specific time when your boss asked you to do something that you felt was unfair and how did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a very upset customer. What methods did you use to handle that situation. What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate because this is an entry level position and I believed the starting pay to be very fair.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fifth Third.

There were 3 separate interviews for this position. One was a phone interview, one was an interview with the branch manager, and one was a meeting with the assistant. I was originally interviewed for the full-time teller position, but upon being hired, I was told it was only part-time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Teller Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fifth Third in July 2010.

Very communicative and informative. Corporate recruiter was very helpful in finding other positions I may be more well suited for and will be getting back to me about another position as a personal banker. Seemed to really like his position with the company.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fifth Third in June 2010.

Phone recruiter calls to confirm interest then sets up phone interview for a few days later. After phone interview, informed that if further interested she will call back and set up in person interview with bank manager. That's as far as Ive got so far.

Teller Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fifth Third in August 2009.

There was a phone interview with the recruiter and then a second interview with the managers of the banking center. Both asked a lot of questions but the questions asked in the one on one interview were very similar to the questions asked by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you did something to show you were a team leader.   Answer Question